Monday, December 22, 2008

Crush

So I think that I have a crush on Zac Braff.
There are many contributing factors.
I love the Garden State sound track.
Scrubs is played repeatedly on Star World and seems to always be on TV whenever I switch it on, which is hardly ever...so when I do, it is influential that I always see his face, the advertising has finally burrowed a hole in my brain.
He writes on his blog http://www.zachbraff.com/ about as often as I do.
He's hot...it helps...
He's Jewish which means he's not totally out of my reach, I mean he has to come and visit Israel at some point right?
The only downer is I guess that he must have an American accent...which while I am currently going through my anti-America phase ain't so sexy....I guess I can get over it. (Don't be offended Zac or any Americans, it's just an organic consequence of being an Aussie island in a sea of American immigrants here).
I haven't had a crush in a while so this is quite refreshing...it reminds me of when I liked Jonothan Brandis and I had 50 posters of him stuck on my wall when I was 16...I don't think that I am going to take this that far, but it's cool to have something to dream about during lectures at Uni.

2 Comments:

Blogger Calev said...

you havent had a 'crush' in a while? Yeah right...

4:43 AM  
Blogger Marissa Frydman said...

guess what! I went and saw the filming of the Late Show with David Letterman last night, and guess who the star was!!! Zach Braff!!! ahhhhh

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home