Thursday, August 21, 2008

What Netanyahu wants...

So this week I attended the First International Jewish Bloggers conference...
In the middle Bibi Netanyahu turned up to tell us that he too has a blog...
I guess it was a good platform for him...I mean everyone there was clearly going to go home and write about him on their blog...look here I am doing exactly that...
So here's what Bibi said...

Bibi: Thanks to Aliyah from America and Canada...and other countries...
ME: woohoo
Bibi: Which country did I forget?
ME: Australia...
Bibi: Oh ok...What about Argentina...are there any Argentinians in the Audience...??

So even though Bibi also compares Israel to America...like every other obsessed Star Spangled Israeli...At least Bibi knows the name of other countries also starting with A.

1 Comments:

Blogger Salty Incisor said...

where are you? aRe you for Bibi? I am American but insterested in Israel. Nice to meet you! I hope you come back and blog

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home