Sunday, August 31, 2008

I passed

I PASSED! I passed my ptor (exemption) from Hebrew exam at University, which means, I now have the highest level of Hebrew as deemed by teh Hebrew Unviserity of Jerusalem.
Thanks to all who have followe dmy Ulpan sagas all throughout the past year...I know it has been rather boring, because I actually lived it...I promise now that it is all over and I have a bit more time I will go back to writing stories of actual interest about Israel.

Right now it is wedding season...I am on my way to a wedding tonight...had bachelorette of my ex-flatmate Lou...we went out on a yacht for a few hours, off the coast of Tel-Aviv last Friday...it was dreamy! This week another bachelorette and next week 2 weddings and then it's off the NY and San Francisco to check out what all this hype is about America...I am told there are shops there...so I should be ok.

I got my passport renewed...a saga and a half...I had to dedicate a half a day to doing it just so I got the right sized photo. I look really mad in the photo as well, because we are not allowed to smile anymore, and the hologram superimposed over it cuts across my cheeks morphing me into someone who looks like they just had their wisdom teeth out...not sure if it will be so easy to recognise me...

ok...back to work...and then some fun...
Tomorrow when I wake up in the morning I will have a new flatmate...another new adventure...she is from Texas...I hope she has cowboy boots...

3 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Mazal tov al ha'petor!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Marissa Frydman said...

congratulations! cant wait to see you soon!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Wisey said...

yeah, but your english aint too crash hot

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home