Monday, June 16, 2008

Strength - כח

The Hebrew letter value of 28 is represented as כח which means strength. Today as I turn 28, I can reflect upon past experiences and appreciate the strength which has carried me through up until now and the power that it has provided me with. I don't think that at any other age I would have been able to understand the full meaning of the word and I think it is really appropriate at this time.
I am so grateful for all the opportunities that I have been able to grab at and all the amazing experiences that have been provided for me.
I am so excited for the next year to see what comes along, and I know that I have the strength to handle whatever comes my way and also the strength to achieve whatever my heart desires...
Happy Birthday to me!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday GILS

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gila!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Calev said...

you go girl!

1:21 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

i am also 28...your birthday is almost exactly a month after mine!

hope you have a wonderful year!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home