Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Re-unification

I have been re-united with my city, on a great day - Yom Yerushalayim. I'm eating humus again...yum yum. I really felt like I was back though when just now, on Emek, I ducked out to do some errands and the minute I left the house it started to rain and my luck started to run out. Of course, I slipped - and instead of offering help - the Israeli offered me his piece of advice, even though I of course did not ask him for it - "You know you shouldn't wear sandals in the rain!" - Thanks, thanks a lot. I have taken my sore bum home. I would insert here some gorgeous pics of my nephews and London, however, my camera was stolen...again. I'm not a happy camper.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Wisey said...

No travel insurance?

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home