Monday, February 12, 2007

The Ball...2nd time around


Granted I noticed 1 person wearing what they wore last year...I think that people looked pretty good...and this is the best pic I have of my dress, mainly because I left my camera behind, BY MISTAKE NOT ON PURPOSE (I hope you read that Mum), on the table.

Now on a different note, my friends or rather Ilana, has pointed out to me that I can not estimate the age of guys to save my life..so I thought I would put this to the global test...how old do you think the guy in the picture is?

7 Comments:

Blogger Wisey said...

Who cares?!

What I want to know is why is everyone wearing black???
Was it like one of those occasions where everyone called eachother and said
"What are you wearing?"
"What are YOU wearing?"
"That black dress"
"Oh, I was going to wear green, but since you're going black, I'll go black as well."

Maybe this is the cause of the problem in your previous post.

1:46 PM  
Blogger IsraLuv said...

so i know how old he is... not a fun game for me. but i cant wait to see the answers!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That guy looks familiar...
30? 28?

12:04 AM  
Blogger Avram said...

21

5:16 AM  
Blogger Avram said...

22

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

22/23?

which on are you?

7:50 PM  
Blogger gils said...

22 going on 23

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home