Sunday, April 15, 2007

On being peripatetic

I thought I was being really observant as I drove down City Road and noticed all the different permutations of Thai restaurant names and thought how ridiculous it was but apparently while I have been in Israel this has already been picked up on by the yellow pages:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eqqk3J7IpY

I have also noticed an explosion of Home Wares shops where you can buy lots of things which are meant to make living at home easier as well as sea shells.

If you want to you can hear me rant and rave about languages and business cards but it's probably just easier and less painful to give me a glass of wine and tell me about your Byron Bay experience as I plan mine....

1 Comments:

Blogger Wisey said...

I think you just wanted to use a big word without it being relevant.

How was the gig?

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home