Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Jewish Prince

The problem with the Jewish Prince (besides that his mother still has him on a leash), is that when you kiss him, he turns into a frog and jumps away.

I think I am done with swimming in the little pond...

I think I am gonna go somewhere where there are plenty more fish...

The one great thing about natural selection is that nature has entrusted me with an important role. It has become apparent that some frogs should never be allowed to pro-create, luckily I have been bestowed with the task of picking and choosing, which begs the question... Who will be the fittest to survive my test?

6 Comments:

Blogger Wisey said...

Bee in your bonnet?

...let it all out honey, just let it out!

7:22 PM  
Blogger IsraLuv said...

the pond is filled with frogs no matter which body of water you frequent.... best of luck kissing all those frogs to find your prince

1:17 AM  
Blogger The Ginrod said...

You should read "the moral animal". Once you do, natural selection in modern terms makes a Helluvahsense.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Yummy Mummy said...

i love you gila

7:52 AM  
Blogger BagelUndertheCouch said...

as a wise, older, unmarried and bitter woman once said to me, "once you get old, you can't afford to be picky about men. enjoy it while you're young, because at my age, fat, balding mother-lovers are real catches."

virgins, gather ye bullfrogs while ye may. because pretty soon they'll die.

really enjoy your blog.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

Dogs, frogs or fish???

Maybe it's a matter of knowing what creature you're dealing with....

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home