Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mmmmm Lamingtons!




Well I am back in Sydney for a visit to the family/Pesach/ Weddings/ Bar Mitzvah's etc. I hvae been quite jet lagged which has been annoying! It gets worse and worse every time I fly...so the prospect of doing this back and forth thing for the rest of my life ain't so glamorous!
Above is Bondi Beach and a pic of Deb and I on our way via Ferry to the reception for Rachelle's wedding...which was gorgeous as predicted!
I went shopping with my Mum yesterday and we were discussing whether or not the item I was thinking of purchasing was suitable for Israel or not. The Shop Assistant inquired about where I was living overseas and when I replied "Israel" he exclaimed "Crikey! Why would you wanna live there?". I hadn't heard "Crikey" in an Aussie accent for ages...it sounded good!
Stay tuned for more correspondance from Down Under!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wisey said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...black Gila, get rid of the black...

But a pleasure hanging with you. YOu're coming to the MTV party on thursday night. Check your inbox.

3:40 PM  
Blogger eliesheva said...

Get it ready for me! And I'll say Crikey to you in an American accent...

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home