Saturday, January 06, 2007

Generation to Generation



































I am so sorry I will not be there to say good-bye, to hold your hand and be with you.
Even with my absence, I hope that my presence will give you strength; you always say that I am just like her - obstinate, determined and independant. I know that because of decisions she made, I am here today and I am appreciative.

G-d, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baruch dayan ha-emet. may your mother and the rest of the family be comforted amoungst the mourners of zion in jerusalem

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

condolences and wishes of long life to you and your loved ones.

4:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gils,
so sorry about your grandmother.

2:46 PM  
Blogger gils said...

Thank-you

3:34 PM  
Blogger Aliza said...

thinking of you darling.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home