Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Halloween










































I guess you can tell that I am procrastinating, when I decide to update my blog. Yes I have my first presentation in hebrew for work and I kinda don't wanna think about it...as for being Pagan...It was really just an excuse for a party...and it was a real party with paramedics and everything! I am trying to figure out why Ilana thought it would be scary to come dressed as me, but I think I will just let that one slide...
My thoughts drifted to thinking of eerie things last week to get into the mood...and witches names for some reason were popping into my head. I came up with the name Hephtsiba...and as it turned out the girl that I went to for Friday night, her name was Hephtsibah...wierd...
I always think that Haruki Murakami would freak out if he came to Israel with all the cats that are around... it would be like walking into some sort of freakish dream for him...I think he would lose control...I'd like to see it.
That's it for random Halloween related thoughts I think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wisey said...

I love the "...as for being pagan..." reference.

2. Hair looks hot
3. I knew a Hephtsibah. Totally off her freaking rocker.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home