Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Timing is Everything

I can't believe I missed it.

12am my sister starts having contractions, 3:30am her waters broke, 5:20am she gave birth and 6:25am my plane landed.
Lucky I changed my flight because if I returned next week I would have missed the Bris as well. Yep it's a gorgeous little boy, who is healthy and so is my sister.

When I landed I thought something was up because my Brother-in-Law was not there to meet me as planned, as I debated whether I should catch a cab to the hospital I spotted my Dad engrossed in a book in the corner of the arrivals. I asked him what happened and he said that he didn't know but everyone is at the hospital. I then sort of chucked a fit and screamed "Well why are you just sitting there, we have to go!" Ok so a few people turned around but seriously I have not slept properly since Sunday. On Monsay I was in Israel, Tuesday in Turkey, Wednesday in London and today in Sunny Sydney.

I have been chucked out of the hospital as visiting hours are over. Trying to grasp what has just occured, while walking around the streets of Bondi Junction, I have already been into Alannah Hill.

I can't believe I missed it, Sydney literally is halfway around the world and then left from Israel, distance is such a pain, but timing, timing is everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karl said...

מזל טוב!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home