Monday, July 03, 2006

The Path of Most Resistance more Photo's


Sbarro's attack 9/08/01
















Sbarro's Today, now Cafe Ne'eman, where I get my morning coffee and Cheese pastry (12 shek special together)












Attack at Cafe Moment, opposite the Prime Minister's residence, 9/03/02

















Cafe Moment Today, with security outside.











Attack on Rehov Azza, Bus 19, 29/01/04




This particular attack I thank G-d for the fact I was not there, as for the 3 weeks previous to it I walked past this exact spot almost every day, and it happened just after I had left, while I was on a plane back to Sydney.






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make it sound like these are just names on a wall.

4:26 AM  
Blogger gils said...

This wan't my intention...I wanted to get across that these attacks are killing innocent citizens who like me were just trying to get to work or were on their daily business, and Israel has out up with enough of this type of terror.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Sterling into Shekel said...

Hi Gils
I acknowledge your sentiment. The question that needs to be asked however is whether the current incursion and the inordinate civilian Palestinian deaths will bring the sides a step closer to peaceful coexistance in the region.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home